Whether you’re new to managing your finances or feel like a pro, you probably have questions—and we have answers. These are the questions we get asked most frequently.

If you still have questions, contact us and we’ll help you find the answers.


What are your office policies and procedures during COVID-19?

We’re glad you asked! Check out our COVID-19 Operations page for everything you need to know. Be sure to check back often as CDC Guidelines are revised and local and state-wide situations change.

When will tax organizers be mailed or uploaded to the client portal?

Our plan is to mail out organizers by the end of the first week of January.  Sometimes our software hinders that plan, delaying them a week or two.  If you still have not received yours, please contact our office to confirm your address.

Am I required to have a tax meeting with a CPA before completing my tax return?

No, you are welcome to bring in your tax documents and we will call you if we have any questions or if we are missing information.

How will I be billed for my tax return?

Tax returns are billed based on the amount of time spent to prepare the return.

When will I receive my invoice from Pollock Tax & Accounting?

Most tax return invoices will be delivered with the tax return.  We strive to deliver invoices for other services such as payroll, sales tax return, etc by the 15th of the month following services provided.

What is the base rate for personal tax returns?


How long do I need to keep my tax returns and documents?

7 years

Will my tax return be submitted electronically?

The majority of the current year tax returns will be submitted electronically unless there are special circumstances.  These returns however cannot be submitted without signed approval from the taxpayer (and spouse if applicable) once the preparation has been completed.

Is Pollock Tax & Accounting accepting new clients?

Please contact our office by phone or by using the Contact Us button at the top of our website.

How do I change my address with the IRS?

Please check out our Resources page for a link to the fillable PDF and mailing instructions.  If you would like handle this for you, please contact our office.