Online Free Calculators
Check out the following free online financial calculators available that can help you with retirement, budgeting, home ownership and more.
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2017 federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- 2017 tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- Trump tax reform calculator
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- How much am I spending?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
- What are my new business startup costs?
- How many units do I need to sell to breakeven?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What is my employee total compensation package worth?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?